Monday, July 08, 2013

My Met Gala


Finally the big reveal: here you have my whole prom look. 



As I mentioned earlier today, my look was perfect for the Met Gala, don't you think? With my killer hair, punk accessories, and dramatic makeup I would have totally fit in at the Met Gala scene. Where is my invitation Anna Wintour!? Well, maybe next year . . .

I really loved my whole look. It is even better than how I envisioned it. I was going for something that was timeless, but of course modern. I didn't want to have a tacky, cheesy dress like some of the girls would wear, but rather a sophisticated look that could be worn over and over again. 

I think it definitely stays in my style preference: minimal with an edge.

What do you think?
xoox,
Danielle 


Here is my sister's look: very classy and elegant. 
These are my favorite photos: with my dress moving fluidly as if it had a life of its own. 



A great shot to see my mohawk. 
Here is my handsome date/friend. 
\
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. They were all taken by my lovely Aunt Eileen who is a professional photographer!

|The Outfit|
Dress: MACY'S
Shoes: STEVE MADDEN
Bracelets: MELANDRE, EXPRESS
Nail Polish: gold-ESSIE, red-REVLON
Makeup and hair: by Allie 


|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

  1. I wore the same dress to my banquet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! I would love to see how you styled it!

      Delete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...