Thursday, July 25, 2013

Maxi Dress


Simplicity my friends, does not mean boring. 



My sister and I had a blast at the Miami Swimwear Convention on Tuesday! We were able to talk to many designers and I have so many pictures that it is going to take me forever to get through. But forever is good and it won't really take me too long. I do have to say though there was this one designer who thought they were really "haughty-tauty" and were rude at the event. Next time I know not to go to their kiosk.

For this outfit it was easy and simple. That has to be the beauty of maxi dresses. They don't need too much styling because the dress is the statement. 

I hope you had a wonderful Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 



photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Dress: TARGET
Scarf: FOREVER 21
Bag: ZARA
Sandals: MANDEE
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...