Thursday, July 11, 2013

Grandma's Shoes



I am so lucky that my Nanny (aka Grandma) and I have the same taste and shoe size. 



Once I got to Florida I scoured my Nanny's apartment. You see we are staying in her apartment which is very lovely and convenient since it is across the street from the beach. Back in March she showed me a pair of shoes that she bought and I loved, loved, loved them. I wanted to wear them but it was still too cold. Luckily now that I am in Florida and the low in 90 degrees I can wear them with any outfit. I'll have to get you a proper picture of the shoes, but for now here are these.

As for the outfit: I wanted to stay cool and this breezy tunic turned dress was perfect for the day. I added the knit tank top for the cold temperatures inside and since I was out all day Gerard, came along to hold all my stuff. 

I hope you have a lovely day!
Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle  



photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Dress: FREE PEOPLE
Shoes: grandma's
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...