Tuesday, July 30, 2013

California


If I was in California, this is what I would wear. 



Well I think the blog had an amazing birthday yesterday! Thank you to everyone who came out and visited the site. Just to give you a little location update, I am not in my family's apartment at Hallandale Beach. The fam and I took a mini trip to one of the Keys (we go to a Key every year) and we are staying at Duck Key. At first I was a bit skeptical because there is not always a lot to do at the Keys, but this one is stunning and the area is really beautiful. Last night, we were star gazing and I haven't seen so many stars expect one other time in my life. In the city, with all of the man-made lights you can't always see the stars, but being able to see them was awe-inspiring. I am not a huge nature girl actually that is probably an understatement; I do enjoy looking at it and taking in the natural scenery but I need a nice little house or apartment to come to and sleep. In fact, one of my high school trips was to a place called Sedge Island for three days and two night and we slept outside for one night and my faced was bitten by so many bugs. It was so Embarrassing! But at least I got that over with and I have that experience so now I don't have to do it ever again.

Okay, that was a bit of a tangent, but can anybody relate? Maybe, maybe not but if you know what I am talking about great then you know it was worth while the first time, but never again. Then if you don't, I dare you to go try it out because you need the experience at least once. 

As for the outfit: It was very california cool. With bright neon clothes, knitted sweater and animal tee I would definitely fit in, in LA. It was hot so simple layers make for the best outfits. No fuss no complaining right? 

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o TEEN VOGUE
Sweater: HOLLISTER
Sandals: mom's
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...