Monday, July 22, 2013

Brunch Outfit


Now the question is what to wear to brunch?




The meal brunch: a bit after breakfast and a bit before lunch. Hence the combination of the two into one word. For my Nanny's birthday she said she wanted to go to a very "trendy" place for brunch. Now my friends, brunch is a bit different than other meals: dress code wise. It is definitely fancier than a breakfast and probably chic-er than lunch but it is not so done up as dinner. So you need to find that perfect balance. I was going to go with a simple, understated dress at first, but all of my family members were wearing dresses and I thought "let me try something else." Then I needed fancy-ish shorts and a blouse like shirt that would be fine for the heat in Florida. With that, this outfit was born.

As for this outfit: A combination of neutral, but well cut shorts and a trendy but appropriate shirt did the trick. Then I added my posh, red bag and a couple of other accessories for the day. 

What do you think? Tomorrow I will finally be showing you The Denim Collection which I am so excited to post! It took quite a bit of work, but well worth it!!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: GAP
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Jacket: ZARA
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: ZARA
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Necklaces: ELLE, EARTHY CHIC
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY




|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...