Friday, July 12, 2013

Blues and Whites



As you can probably tell, these photos are rather old. 



This outfit has two be at least two months old. I know, I know, sorry it took so long to post.  Obviously, I can't wear pants here is Florida, I didn't even bring one pair of jeans with me! But nonetheless, it was a good outfit and better late than never as the saying goes. 

As for the outfit: I love white colors and I am all about all white. I wonder if I can say all, like, five more times. I have blue accents with the denim vest and bag. What do you think?

Happy Friday!
I am exciting news to present to you soon!
xoox,
Danielle 








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: BIG STAR c/o TEEN VOGUE
Shirt: GAP
Vest: OLD NAVY
Bag: GERARD DAREL 
Necklacee: EARTHY CHIC
Bracelets: H&M, EXPRESS, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|



1 comment:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...