Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Try Out {The Turban}

image via www.pinterest.com

I am a huge fan of the turban/headwrap trend for this summer and I am totally going to try it out.



In fact, I am even (finally) going to be trying out this trend today! You can check out a sneak peak on my Instagram (@dhope).  This trend is fun, colorful and definitely a statement maker which I am all about. It can also be very chic and chick depending on which way you tie it!

Are you going to try this trend out?
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I am having a couple of troubles with my photos which is why I am not posting an outfit! As soon as I figure how to fix it an outfit post will be up! Thank you for your support and patience. 




all three images via www.freepeople.com





|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...