Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Fancy Life


A couple of pictures to show you a fancy outfit.




I had to take these pictures at night which is why they did not come out as clear as usual. I thought they were still okay to use though because you can definitely see the outfit. I had to go to a ceremony for school and I needed to dress "nice". I thought this nude with black details was the perfect dress. 

I styled my hair is a low bun and the front has a braid. However, with my dark curly hair you can't see any type of design in it! I added black shoes and a gold snakeskin clutch to the outfit. 

Now, for the next few days I am going to be MIA (missing in action), sorry! I will be traveling to a few different places until I will be in Florida on Thursday!! Hopefully by then, if not definitely, Friday, I will post an update on what is going on. I still have plenty of outfit posts. Thank you for your constant support and I will be back before you know it! 

Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle 

p.s. I am going to try and sneak in a few posts in between locations so stay tuned!




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Dress: MANDEE
Clutch: gifted
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO.
Wedges: TARGET
Bracelets: H&M, MELANDRE



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...