Friday, June 21, 2013

The Denim Look



A combination of boyfriend jeans, denim shirt, bomber jacket, strappy heels, and a statement necklace. 




This would definitely been one of my favorite summer outfits to date. I have been seeing this outfit a lot around the web so I thought I should try it myself. Boyfriend jeans have been a hot trend as of late and denim shirts have been around for a couple seasons now; I hope it is not going away just yet.

Now to create this outfit: you definitely need different colored denims when you put the two together. It also helps when they have different textures or rips just to make sure it doesn't look to "cowboy western." The heels add some femininity since the jeans and shirt are very covered up and a bit masculine. Then of course, leather always adds some edgy to any outfit and I just adore snakeskin. Then a statement necklace since I am all buttoned up to add some color. 

What do you think of this outfit?
Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. For vacation I am heading down to Florida! And I will be there the whole month of July and part of August so if any bloggers or events are around or happening let me know because I would love to meet up or attend! I know there is Miami Fashion Week and I am actually staying right by there so I would love to get involved! Just email me at casuallydapper@yahoo.com or leave a comment :). 







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: ZARA
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Necklace: H&M
Jacket: ZARA
Heels: STEVE MADDEN
Clutch: H&M
Bracelets: DIY, H&M, GAP




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...