Saturday, June 01, 2013

Summer's Simplicity



Warmer weather = simpler outfits. 




In the heat, no one really wants to layer on a button down, suit and tie because, well, its hot. Getting dressed just seems a lot easier because you can always go for a t-shirt and shorts for one day, a dress the next, and a skirt the following day, mix up some accessories, grab a hat/sunglasses and of course SUNSCREEN and you are good to go! Especially this year with the trends concentrating on bold patterns along basic tees, it just makes getting dressed quick. Granted we do have to beware of sun showers, down pours, and hurricanes but nonetheless it's hot and I am lovin' it! What is your favorite season to dress for? I think you know which one mine is!

As for the outfit: I saw a similar outfit like this on Polyvore and I thought well I have similar pieces so lets do it. Especially since it was unexpectedly hot (and my school claims it has air conditioning but it only works in like two rooms so) I needed to take matters into my own hands for this lovely day. I actually really like how this outfit came out and though I would have preferred high heels, flats were just a no brainer for school. So what do you think? Are you going to mix prints? 

I am off to motivate myself to do a paper and get ready for a little party tonight. Enjoy your day!

Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle 







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: ZARA
Skirt: MANDEE (similar here)
Bag: vintage
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...