Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sneakers and Snakes


You know what the rain calls for: Sneakers!



Before I get to the outfit, tonight is prom! I will be getting ready basically all day and a friend is going to do my hair and makeup. It is going to come out amazing and I cannot wait to share the whole outfit with you soon! Don't forget you can see some of me on Instagram @dhope. Just to get you curious, my whole look is going to very dramatic!!

As for the outfit: I wanted to try this look out. I know how sneakers are a big trend now and I thought I could get a cool look with the snake print and sneakers. Plus these are my spanking new sneakers and I just wanted to wear them. I added the denim shirt as a basic to put the whole look together. It was very simple, but chic.

As a little side note, I am currently reading a biography about Coco Chanel. I only just started it and it is really good. She was quite a woman. For a very basic summary, Coco Chanel made the fashion industry for modern women's clothing. Who knows what we would be wearing without her. 

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: UO
Sneakers: NIKE
Pants: KOHL'S
Bracelets: H&M, DIY, GAP, 



|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

  1. Great pants! I love snake-skin. I actually just had a pair of snake-skin sandals in one of my recent posts!

    XO Kay
    fashionablykay.com

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...