Sunday, June 16, 2013

Snapshot


photo by Amanda

Hello dearies! Well, prom was amazing. My makeup and hair was better than I could have ever dreamed, my date and I looked great together and we had a fantastic, dance filled night. You can see some of me and my night on Instagram (@dhope). I cannot wait to share the photos with you!

As for the outfit: I wore this last week and this was the best picture that came out. It was a very simple outfit and the color combo is a big trend for summer-black and white. I, of course, needed a little color and went with this paisley orange scarf. The outfit is definitely a mix of hard and soft.

Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle


|The Outfit|
Skirt: FOREVER 21
Scarf: OLD NAVY
Vest: H&M
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: DIY, H&M, GAP




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...