Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Printed Whites


The blogger's version of "The Thinking Man."



I hope you like the different posing. Sometimes I think you may get a bit bored with the same couple of smiles and outfit posing (I know I do) so I like to mix things up and do some jumping, sitting or other poses to spice things up. What are your favorite poses?

As for the outfit: I wanted to wear mostly white with some color infused. Though I do love all white, color is always an easy addition.

 So school is almost over and I am graduating on Thursday! I cannot believe I am off to college! It is both exciting and daunting. Any tips and tricks I would love to hear! I will reveal where I will be studying in a most appropriate manner. Stay Tuned!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: FRANCESCA'S
Shorts: APT 9
Flats: OLD NAVY
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, DIY, H&M




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...