Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pink Ombre



How amazing is this sweatshirt!!




My little sister owns this major sweatshirt and I could not wait to use it! It is pink, ombre, and a sweatshirt. It could not get any better. Being that my sister is 5'7" this sweatshirt was a bit big which made it even more perfect since it is comfy and can be worn in many ways. Styling this was a challenge since at first I couldn't decide which direction I wanted to go with it. But I finally opted for a polished look.

As for the outfit: Now that it is white pants season (though people have been wearing white pants all year) and they are on the tighter side, it was perfect to match with the sweatshirt. Then I went with neutral black sandals and a gold necklace. Of course Gerard had to come along. 

What do you think? I totally love ombre and it is pretty easy to do it yourself. Would you like me to post some links to easy DIY ombre looks?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: EXPRESS
Sweatshirt: sister's (similar)
Necklace: EXPRESS
Sandals: PREDICTIONS
Bracelets: DIY, H&M, GAP



|Thanks for Reading|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...