Tuesday, June 04, 2013

New York Minute


My go-to outfit for an adventurous trip. 



Well, when you know you are going to walk around a lot you need to plan accordingly. I really don't suggest heels like stilettos but I do understand if it perfects the outfit (bring a pair of flats along for the ride because you know you'll need them). But for me, the perfect shoes for any type of long walking are my SAM EDELMAN "petty" boots. They are a neutral color and work for any season; they have only a slight heel to give me a couple inches; and they are super comfortable. These are one of my favorite pair of shoes in my closet. I have my eye on a pair of SAM EDELMAN sandals, I'll keep you updated on the hunt. 

As for the outfit: I wanted to wear some of my new stuff and I was totally in love with this new bomber jacket so I knew I was wearing it. Then, came the rest of the outfit. I paired this silky printed tee with neutral pants that are the perfect length. It is a pretty simple outfit, but with key pieces it makes the outfit interesting. 

What are some of your favorite pieces?
Happy Tuesday!  
xoox,
Danielle 






Huge smile on my face because I am carrying my new bag!!


photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jacket: ZARA
Shirt: FRANCESCA'S
Pants: EXPRESS
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: vintage
Scarf: EXPRESS
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO.
Bracelets: DIY, H&M, GAP, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...