Thursday, June 13, 2013

Modern Classics


Let me explain the title . . . 



Classic and modern put together usually wouldn't make any sense. Classic entails that it is something that has been around for a while that everybody knows about. It is a novelty. Modern, on the other hand, is new, properly different and not something everybody has or even wants. So why would I put them together? Well, to answer that question my outfit is filled with both modern AND classic pieces. So my title is merely a description of what I am wearing. The usual!

THE OUTFIT: You know how much I am loving my new leather shorts and designer bag. You know how much I love them that you probably hate them and are wishing I would use something new. Fear not, because in a couple of coming post I am using different bags! But at the moment Gerard is my go to. Now, I wanted to do a ladylike, outfit with these edgy shorts so bring out some red and polka dots. You could not get any more old fashioned than that. I definitely recommend the combination.

Omg guess what!!?? Prom is tomorrow! I know this may seem silly to some, but I am excited mostly because of the dressing up part! To see some previews before the dress is on the blog, check out my instagram now and all day Friday!! @dhope. 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Shoes: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: DIY, H&M, ALEX & ANI





|Thanks for Reading|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...