Saturday, June 29, 2013

Interior Design


Graduation was fantastic and now I get to focus on some interior design for my dorm room!



Hey dearies, I know I have been a bag blogger lately, sorry! I have a couple more busy days and then I will be in Florida (!!!!!) for vacation and I have lots of posts to catch you guys up on. I thought I would do a quick post to show you that I am here and have not forgotten you! How could I?!! Thank you always for the kind support and feedback.

Here are two decoration ideas I just love! I mean the first one is alll about me and the second one is perfect to have a little reminder of everyone. All images are via www.pinterest.com.

Now I am off to my graduation party that my lovely family is throwing for me! You can see some previews on Instgram (@dhope).

Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle




|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...