Thursday, June 06, 2013

Inspiration



Here is a couple things I have seen across the web. 




Being it almost the end of the week (and finally the weekend) I thought a little inspiration would do us some good. These are some of the things I have seen, wanted, and created on the internet. What do you think? What are some of your summer inspirations?

The Polyvore set is made by me! I really want summer weather and you know how much I love white tees! So here are two ideas for styling the white tee for day and night. 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 



Images via NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD and PINTERST. 

These are two things I would love to have in my warbrobe: a pair of NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD heels and a turban/head scarf. It is a big trend for summer; I need to find the perfect silk scarf. Any ideas?


image via GLAMOUR

How amazing is this hairstyle! It was on the FENDI runway and this is going to be my prom hair inspiration. The mohawk that is!


Images from TUMBLR

Stunning gowns, details, models. 





|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...