Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hat Season


As you know I have a slight weakness/obsession for hats. 



As in, I love how hats look. You know, if you have been following along for a while, that I am currently on the hunt for the perfect black, wide brimmed hat that can go for all four seasons. If you come across one on the internet or in a store please let me know because I have not found the perfect one yet! 

I don't have a weakness/obsession for many things but the few I do are: hats, white tees (I actually just bought one yesterday!), small bags (classic or trendy I have to have them), and rose gold (I also bought a rose gold necklace yesterday). Whenever I see one of these items I immediately get all excited and three outfits pop into my head on how I could wear them. This is an easy way for me to justify the spending. So what are your weaknesses/obsessions?

As for the outfit: You have seen this shirt three other times and each styled very differently. It is good to have a shirt that is versatile and can be worn with many outfits so you don't break the bank. You can see the other three outfits HERE, HERE, and HERE. Obviously, I wanted a light, summery look for with this shirt so cutoff, star printed, denim shorts were the perfect option. Then I added an oversized beach bag, and delicate sandals for a could-be-going-to-the-beach-but-also-to-school look. What do you think? Which version with this shirt has been your favorite?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. Guess what friends?! I am graduating today!! You can see what I will be wearing on my Instagram (@dhope). More info to come!









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o of Teen Vogue
Bag: GAP
Necklace: vintage
Shirt: WORTHINGTON
Sandals: GAP
Bracelets: DIY, H&M


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...