Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Feelin' the Heat



Big trend for summer: Shorts, booties, and an oversized knit sweater.




Since I got these boots for my birthday back in October, I have been anxiously waiting to do this shorts booties combination. It is a very easy and comfortable look because it can go easily from the cool shades to scorching heat as you walk around on your travels. It can be also styled in numerous ways from casual, to sophisticated and edgy.

As for my outfit: I went for casual with some flare (the usual). I started with these short short silk shorts that have a stunning print. Then I added the blue knit to highlight the blue from the shorts. Lately, I have been obsessed with wearing blue. It is such a calming color and it reminds of the beach of course which triggers vacation time! Then I put on my booties and this fierce jacket to some it all up. With some bright accessories I was good to go.

Are you going to try the bootie/shorts trend?
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle 











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Short: ZARA
Sweater: HOLLISTER
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Jacket: ZARA
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: DIY, GAP, ALEX & ANI




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...