Monday, June 03, 2013

Fancy Leather



I have not been able to stop wearing my leather shorts. 



My leather shorts are definitely going to be a staple item for summer! They are the perfect basic or a great statement piece depending on how you style it. I found these by accident while searching for my bag in BLOOMINGDALE'S and I even got a discount since I bought them during the Memorial Day sales. I definitely recommend buying a pair of leather or coated shorts. I know you will love them as much as I do.

As for the outfit: I was going out to a friend's birthday party so I needed something that had a party-vibe. I started with the shorts because I just wanted to wear them and then I rediscovered this shirt (it is actually a tank top) in my draws. I thought it was perfect since it had just enough sparkle for a party. Then I added my blazer for a bit of sophistication and matching silver accessories. I am not sure if you can tell but I did something a bit different with my hair. With the magic hair powers from my mom, she gave me "milkmaid" braids and a low ponytail to make the outfit a bit more casual (Thank you to my lovely mother!). I think you know what I am going to say next, this outfit was totally Casually Dapper! I finished off with my divine bag and my sister and I were 15 minutes late to the party. The usual for us, we need to make sure we are spotless! 

What do you think of the whole outfit?
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: EXPRESS
Blazer: MANDEE
Earrings: MELANDRE
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, H&M
Lipstick: REVLON



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...