Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Denim Shirt


Perfect go to outfit for summer: brights and light layers



I have been using these shoes (which are my mom's) for weeks now and I was finally able to photograph them. They are really comfortable and match almost all of the shorts I own. They make walking around easy and are different from other sandals which makes them stand out. 

As for the outfit: The denim shirt was a perfect layer to keep warm but also stay cool. Then we have (the perfect) white tee and a bright pair of shorts. Then I added some coral lipstick to match the shorts and the outfit was complete.

What are your go to pieces for summer?
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle






Mid-laugh. Nice Candid photo thanks to my photographer.




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o of TEEN VOGUE
Scarf: kiosk in Italy
Denim Shirt: OLD NAVY
Tee: GAP
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC
Bracelets: H&M, GAP, EXPRESS, DIY, 




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...