Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Tribally Concentrated


Please excuse the squinty face, it was super sunny!




I found this playful summer dress a few weeks ago and I totally love it. It is a bit different from what I usually wear since I don't always wear such bold patterns and colors together. I added my blue blazer so that the pink/coral color would pop. The shoes are perfect for spring; they match everything and have a platform which make them more comfortable.

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle 



Vintage ring went perfectly.  


photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Dress: EXPRESS (lots here)
Bag: H&M
Blazer: MANDEE
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC
Scarf: EXPRESS
Heels: MANDEE GIRL (similar)
Bracelets: MELANDRE



|Thanks for Reading|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...