Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trend How to {Prints, Prints, Prints}



Lately, I have been grabbing for lots of prints and mixing them together.



For some of you this may be very vibrant than my usual minimalistic look, right? These pants are to die for because the print, color, and fabric are stunning, and soft so it feels like you are wearing sweatpants!  I was thinking whether or not I should play it safe with these pants and go with a basic, solid tee or go for something different. Obviously I went for something different. What do you think?

I know mixing prints can be very daunting but what you need to keep in mind in the print size and the color. I added the white lace shirt instead of a plain white tee to add some texture, then, I added the bold colored cardigan. Next, the scarf was perfect because it had a hint of all the colors I was wearing to keep the look together and with a matching bag and neutral heels, the outfit was complete. 

Are you going to try mixing prints?
Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: GAP
Bag: COACH
Cardigan: MOSSIMO
Scarf: mom's
Bracelets: MELANDRE


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...