Wednesday, May 01, 2013

The Shirt



One of the few shirts I continuously wear. 



You have seen this shirt two other ways HERE and HERE. And now for a third time I styled it much more casual for a rainy day. I went with classic blue jeans and a skull scarf with red flats. Plus this bag is another find of mine from my attic! It was my mom's and I love the quilted design and basic shape. 

The weather is changing and boy is humidity picking up; I can't complain now because it is the perfect booster for my hair. I have a fabulous photo shoot to show you soon! I can't wait!! You can see a sneak peak on my instagram @dhope.

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: HOLLISTER
Shirt: WORTHINGTON 
Scarf: ZARA
Shoes: OLD NAVY
Bag: vintage
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...