Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Studs and Sparkle



Here is a professional look. 



The  other day I went on a field trip and was required to wear something "nice." Well, nice is not a very descriptive word so they went on to explain "no jeans." That was just fine by me since I looove to mix things up with what to wear. 

I started out with these blue khakis that I have not used in months. They are light and a great color to combine with so next came the top of my outfit. I could go in many different directions with business casual such as a button down, blouse, or even a polo. I know that for any business look you need to have your shoulders covered so I needed to have a sweater if my blouse was short sleeved. I finally opted for this pretty, silk tank top with embellishments and the purple color was great against the navy blue pant. Then I added this salmon colored cardigan and my spring inspired bracelet and I was ready for my field trip.

What do you consider business casual?
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Khakis: GAP
Shirt: LAUREN CONRAD
Bag: H&M
Flats: GAP
Bracelets: OLD NAVY, MELANDRE
Lipstick: REVLON



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...