Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Striped

 

Mixing some of my basics for a go-to look. 



I love and reuse and reuse and reuse all of these pieces I am wearing. They are perfect for some many outfits that I cannot get enough of them. Some clothing you tend to use once maybe twice and forget about it as it is buried in your closet because it can be hard to style it in a different way than how you have worn it before. This is why I like investing in quality basics so that I can keep using something but make a different look each time.

As I am sure you know I looove my denim vest. Especially since the weather is changing, I'll start to use it even more as an easy layer for dresses or other outfits. Then we have my spiked loafers and I have worn them 100 times and counting on the blog. They really go with any outfit and are perfect to give an extra edge to my look. Next we have my tuxedo pants, that may be just a trend for some, but they are here to stay for me. And I am sure you know how obsessed I am with white shirts and this one is no exception. Now we have a subtle red lip and I was good to go!

What are some of your favorite pieces?
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: J.CREW
Vest: OLD NAVY
Shirt: ZARA
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Bracelets: GAP, EXPRESS
Liptsick: REVLON



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...