Friday, May 24, 2013

Snow White {Trend Try On}


Another trend that has been conquered: white on white.



I am sure most of you know my love for all clothing pieces white. It is definitely a weakness of mine because I just love how clean, minimal, and chic white can look. So here I put together an all white outfit with black accessories. However, WARNING: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT wear leather on an extremely humid, hot day-you will perspire beyond belief! I would know by experience people, consider yourself warned!

Anyways, this outfit had a rocker chick vibe with some class if that is possible. I mixed things up by not having just a white tee, but one with a big owl face on it. And dare I say, this trend is just perfect for the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend!! What are you plans!? I am deciding between going down the shore or a trip to the city. I will of course keep you updated through my instagram @dhope. But, don't forget while you are bbq-ing and spending time with loved ones, that this is a day to celebrate and thank all of our past, present, and future soldiers who work so hard and put their live in danger just to keep us safe and allow us to have the freedom that we do. Thank you all dear soldiers!

Happy Holiday Weekend everyone!
xoox,
Danielle  







photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Pants: EXPRESS
Shirt: gifted
Vest: H&M
Shoes: STEVE MADDEN
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: MELANDRE, GAP


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...