Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Punk Fashion

 

Mod style for a sunny day.




Basically, for this outfit I just kept adding prints until I couldn't anymore. It began with these tartan/plaid pants; I wanted to wear something that was getting a little dusty in my sister's and my closet.  Then, I added my graphic tee with this dramatic model posing. Next, I added the purple snakeskin shoes just because they are purple snakeskin shoes. The denim shirt was the finishing touch to put together these different pieces.

What is your position on mixing prints?
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. In a little bit a will be posting a second post! Stay Tuned.




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: GAP
Shirt: FOREVER 21 (similar)
Denim Shirt: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: EXPRESS, GAP



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...