Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New In



Here are some of my recent purchases and the first one is my favorite!!




I know I have not done a round up of my new pieces in awhile, but finally I went on a major shopping spree over the holiday weekend and I love all of my purchases. 

Above you have my brand new, designer bag that is my graduation gift! I love this bag so much (it is my first designer bag) and I am beyond excited to use it. So for my designer bag I had a budget because you know it is only high school so I went with this lovely bag that I happened upon in BLOOMINGDALE'S. I first visited BARNEY'S in New York and alllll of those bags were beyond stunning but not in my price range at the moment (hopefully for college graduation!). I decided on the Simple bag by GERARD DAREL in a divine blue.   



Friends do you know what this is!!? I finally found leather shorts! WHOOOOP! This was such a score during the sales and it is by 7 FOR ALL MANKIND


Next we have this perfect bomber jacket from ZARA. I realized that my jacket collection is very limited so I am slowly building it up to a suitable count. This was the perfect fit. 


Another ZARA purchase and these shorts are definitely going to be the statement of any outfit. 


I was also looking for some easy, cool tees (so I wouldn't have to keep using my sisters') and I happened upon this one from FRANCESCA'S


I usually don't buy such busy necklaces, but this one just caught my eye; from H&M.


I saw a similar shirt like this on Miranda Kerr and it is a definite spring/summer must have. Invest in printed silk shirts. This is also from FRANCESCA'S.


And we have two new bracelets! The pink one is from H&M and the perfectly sentimental silver bracelet is from a lovely friend. 

Happy Tuesday!
Coming up is an outfit post!
xoox,
Danielle 




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...