Monday, May 13, 2013

Leather and Stripes



Neutrals and two brights. 


Lately, I have been totally obsessed with my boyfriend jeans. I love the style, especially for warmer weather, because they can be worn in many different ways. These jeans can be dressed up or down, rocker or chic or a combination of sorts. I definitely recommend finding a pair for yourself.

Okay, I have to say it, sorry guys: what is with this weather!!? Why, oh why is it not consistently warm. I would like to wear skirts, shorts sleeves and even shorts occasionally. And of course sandals, my feet are super pale and they could use some sunshine. I'll stop now because I would go on with more complaints about the weather, but who couldn't?

As for the outfit: I hadn't used my vest in a while so I added it to this oversized striped sweater. Then I needed some color so these two very bright accessories were perfect. What do you have in your spring wardrobe? 

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s I was wondering, when I put the details of my outfit do you want links to the store I bought them from or similar pieces that look like what I am wearing that may be from different stores? Let me know!









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: GAP
Shirt: H&M
Vest: H&M
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Sunglasses: FOREVER 21 c/o TEEN VOGUE
Necklace: sister's from Italy
Bag: mom's
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!| 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...