Friday, May 10, 2013

Final Pictures {From Italy}



Ohhh Venice, you stole my heart.




Venice was definitely my favorite place during my trip to Italy. Just the fact of being surrounded by water everywhere was so serene. I cannot wait to visit again. If you haven't seen my two other posts about Italy click HERE and HERE. Where have you visited lately?

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle 



This is the closet I got to Paris for now. It looks like a picture of the yeti! 

Flying over the country. 

I loved how vibrant the food markets were.   

Goofy face by one of the owners.  

Stunning architecture.  

So many canals. 

Pasta!!!!  

More Pasta!!! 

I could not get enough of the buildings.  

What a balcony. 

Yes, I went on a gondola ride.   






The desserts.... I miss them so much!





 
|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...