Sunday, May 12, 2013

Feature




Hi dearies! First off,  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to any of my lovely readers who are mothers. I hope you have a fabulous day. Of course I want to wish a special day to my beautiful mother and nanny (aka  grandmother). 

This is a special feature I have today. This is one of the projects I mentioned back in March and it is finally here. Two friends of mine asked me if I would like to be in the newspaper and at first I was hesitant, but then I thought, why not! The article came out amazing and I would like to thank Alana for writing the article and making the whole thing so dapper, my sister Amanda and one of my favorite teachers, Ms. O'Keeffee, for their many kind words. 

I thought you would like to see/read this because it is a little more insight into my daily life. Would you like to see more of these? If you have any questions or such, leave a comment or email me!

Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...