Monday, May 06, 2013

Fairytale Land


How stunning is this cherry blossom tree? I just could not resist!



My sister and I found this magical little tree around my town and we knew where we were going to take pictures that day. The tree is low enough so that a petite me could stand under it, but still have the tree and its flowers in the picture. Amanda did an amazing job taking these photos and the natural lighting was perfect to give it a mystical feel. With the changing seasons, mother nature it at its finest. 

As for the outfit: I was trying to mix casual and dressy for a playful outfit. I went with relaxed boyfriend jeans and an all cotton graphic tee with a sophisticated and modern jacket plus my spiked loafers. I really liked this combination and it is perfect for this conflicting weather. 

Have you found picturesque spots around your town? If not, look around!
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle












photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jacket: MOSSIMO
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Jeans: GAP
Sunglasses: TARGET
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: MELANDRE, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...