Monday, May 20, 2013

Details from Behind



I love the soft touch of buttons on the back of the shirt to add something extra to this basic tee.



Subtle details can have an impact, but are not overpowering. Some details are perfect for a basic outfit because it makes the whole look more interesting. I am also lovingggg this pink skull scarf. How punk, yet chic are these little skulls?!! Plus the neon pink is a great touch to make such a grungy symbol girly. I added these green pants to mix some primary colors together and I was finally able to let my toes out! Though they are rather pale, the sun will soon give them some color.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: EXPRESS
Shirt: ZARA
Scarf: TARGET
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Sandals: GAP
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK




|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...