Sunday, April 21, 2013

With love from D.C via Instagram



Well, my mini vacation at DC was lots of fun and I visited lots of museums and walked around all about to see the historical sights. The weather was perfect and it only started to rain after we got in the car, what luck! 

Here are the pictures I took with Instagram (@dhope). Tomorrow I will show you my first look for traveling and for the rest of the week I will show you other pictures from DC. So how was your week? Have a great start to this new week!

Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle

1. Traveling Outfit (but I ended up changing my sweater because it was warm).
2. The Smithsonian Museum of Natural History-what a fun and educational time, plus it was free!
3. Bison Nachos-sooooooooo delicious. At TED'S MONTANA GRILL.
4. The best crab cakes ever. At TED'S MONTANA GRILL.
5. Light filled trees.
6. My favorite dessert ever-cupcakes! And these were amazing, DC CUPCAKES.



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...