Saturday, April 20, 2013

Valentino's Designs


I have seen Mr. Valentino's designs all across the web and magazines by numerous celebrities, bloggers, and so many others so I thought I would pick out some of my favorite pieces and show you them.
These stunning bags are perfect for a day to night look and they fit just what you need: phone, wallet and lipstick. What else could a girl really need?! Now for the shoes, they can be styled with so many different outfits and be used for so many events. The espadrilles are ideal for a casual Saturday filled with lots of walking around while the sandals can be dressed up for a brunch or an early dinner. Then the statement heels can be used for a glam night out and the flats can be fitted for any work meeting. Which is you favorite piece? All of these can be purchased at 
Saks Fifth Ave.
I have tons of photos to share with you from my trip to DC which I will be editing tomorrow. 
Have a great Saturday!

Xoox,
Danielle





|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...