Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Suiting Up


A touch of class to a rather sporty look. 



I have been waiting to wear this outfit for when it finally got warm because any more layers would have killed the vibe of the outfit. Being that these pants are cool and casual, my blazer adds some sophistication plus these cheetah flats that I cannot stop wearing added to this cool, professional look. 

I found this rather large bag in my attic and it is so perfect for spring. It easily carries all of my needs and it is a fabulous color. Plus who doesn't like a tassel. Another item that I reinvented is this delicate necklace that adds a touch of elegance for my outfits. It used to be a short necklace and I am not a huge fan of short necklaces because they feel a bit restricting but I made a longer change and voila a perfect piece of jewelry. 

Some exciting news is that I found my prom dress! You can see a bit of it on my instagram (@dhope), but more details of the dress are soon to come.

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle 







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Bag: vintage (similar)
Pants: J.CREW
Shoes: FOREVER 21
Blazer: MANDEE
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC BOUTIQUE (here)
Tank top: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: MELANDRE, EXPRESS




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...