Monday, April 01, 2013

Playing With Snakes


Getting playful with snakeskin and a cat eye.



I wore this outfit during the weekend and it was so nice to show a little skin. I had a theme going on if you can tell . . . snakeskin with my printed shirt and snake earrings! How adorable are they? My mom and I picked up these earrings and also a nail inspired bracelet over the weekend. They were such great finds. What have you found and loved lately?

For this going out look, I wanted some clean, classic makeup so of course a cat eye was a must along with light red lipstick. I used liquid eyeliner which can be quite tricky, but I actually managed to get it on easily: practice makes perfect! As for the outfit: I wanted something non-fussy which led me to black jeans. At first I was just going to do a leather top but I really wanted to wear my leather vest and then I saw this shirt in my closet and I knew what I was wearing. A few dainty accessories, and killer flats and my outfit was complete. How do you create your outfits? I almost forgot, I love this updo. There is not much to it, it is just a low bun with some front pieces out in the front but it is perfect for the hot seasons. I recommend trying it out. 

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle   




Love this hair do. It shows off my ombre perfectly. 





Here you have a close up of my makeup. How do you feel about cat eyes? 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: EXPRESS
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Vest: H&M
Earrings: MELANDRE (similar)
Bracelets: MELANDRE, EXPRESS (here)  
Lipstick: COVERGIRL


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...