Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pink Oxfords


I always like a pop of pink. 



These shoes I bought two years ago and I still love to wear them. They are especially perfect for spring because they are have a vibrant color, but made of a thin and light fabric. They were the perfect touch to this otherwise standard outfit. Of course, I went with matching lipstick just because I had the color to do it.

As for the rest of the outfit: I am just mixing colors and really trying to bring out the pink from each piece. I have some new projects coming up that I will be able to share with you very soon. Thank you for you support!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ELLE
Shoes: GAP (here)
Shirt: ZARA
Parka: GAP (here)
Scarf: ZARA (here)
Bracelets: ONCE UPON A TIME
Lipstick: REVLON chubby stick



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...