Friday, April 05, 2013

Peace Out



Happy Friday Lovelies!



This has been one long week with lots of due dates and presentations, but luckily I am all done and free for the weekend. What do you have planned for your weekend? I will be visiting some places and overall relaxing. 

As for the outfit: This is a really casual outfit, but to avoid looking like pajamas, I went with my heeled booties and some pink lipstick to get a little sophistication. Lately, I have been really into graphic tees, they are super comfortable but add some coolness to any outfit. How do you feel about graphic tees?

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle 






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Denim Shirt: UO
Graphic Tee: GAP
Booties: STEVE MADDEN
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, MELANDRE, 
Lipstick: L'OREAL PARIS




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...