Monday, April 15, 2013

MTV Movie Awards 2013



Here are my favorite picks from last night's event. 



Emma Watson (pictured above) has to be my favorite pick and I absolutely LOVE her shoes. Modern!


Amanda Seyfried looked amazing in her nude and blue designed dress. Classy!


Kerri Washington was a show stopper in her black dress and yellow add on skirt. Edgy!


Karlie Kloss looked stunning as ever. Dynamic! 


Zoe Saldana looked picturesque in her black top and floral skirt. Trendy!


Here are my picks what are yours? I will see if I have time to do an outfit post tonight, if not tomorrow of course! 

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...