Monday, April 22, 2013

First Look from D.C.


A comfy look for a day filled with traveling and lots of walking.  



My mini vacation at DC was beyond fun and exactly what I wanted-a change of scenery, filled with new food to try and new sites to see and experience. I have to say, one of the best parts of my stay was my first night's dinner at TED'S MONTANA GRILL. I highly recommend it if you are in the area and there is actually one in New York which I definitely will be seeking out. Have you visited the DC area?

As for the outfit: I was trying to outsmart the weather by wearing a sweater with holes, formally known as a knit sweater, so that I would be able to stay cool or warm depending on what mother nature was up to. Of course a scarf was needed, how could I travel without one. Then we have these pajama inspired pants; I actually borrowed them from my mom for the mini vaca because they could be dressed up or down depending on what we were up to. My favorite part of this outfit though was my new black, crossbody bag from H&M. It is sooo perfect because it is classic and roomy. 

Have a wonderful Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Scarf: FOREVER 21
Knit Sweater: HOLLISTER (similar)
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC
Bracelets: MELANDRE, EXPRESS, GAP



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...