Monday, April 29, 2013

Chic meets Cool


A combination that is classic at any time.   



As I am sure you know, I just love my leather vest from H&M. It is perfect for practically any outfit and it just adds a "coolness" factor to any outfit. This extra layer is the finishing touch to make any girly or regular outfit that much better. Actually, when I find something from H&M it is usually A-Mazing. Such as this vest or my new bag (in this outfit) which I can not stop wearing. Brace yourselves it is in a lot of outfits. For me, H&M is not the easiest place to shop in since there are always a TON of people and because of those people it gets cluttered and messy; but when I do find something in H&M, I absolutely fall in love and need it in my wardrobe. Patients is a virtue as the quote goes, or something like that, but keep your eyes open for that one perfect piece. (**disclaimer this is NOT a sponsored post, I am just letting you know how my shopping at H&M usually goes). 

As for the outfit: I just put some fav pieces together. I truly love denim shirts and the leather vest combo is a no-brainer. Then to make the outfit a little more interesting, I have my spiked loafers and tie-dye pants. With some pink lips and aviators, I was ready for  anything. Let me know if you want any links for clothing!

Where do you like to shop?
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: EXPRESS
Vest: H&M
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Lipstick: REVLON
Bracelets: EXPRESS, GAP, MELANDRE



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...