Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back to Basics


This outfit has some of my favorite pieces together.




Don't you just love it when an outfit comes together?! I do and this outfit is a perfect example of just that. I was looking through my closet and I thought, well lets just put all of my fav clothing together and see what it looks like. I am so glad I did! This very casual outfit is chic and modern because the boyfriend jeans paired with the black booties adds a little edge and modernity to this minimalistic look. 

What do you have planned for the rest of the week? I am going to visit D.C. and Maryland, but I will have posts up each day. 

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Boyfriend Jeans: GAP (here)
Shoes: STEVE MADDEN
Bag: MOSSIMO
Shirt: GAP (here)
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC 
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...