Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wishing for Spring


This was last week when it was still 30 degrees.




This outfit is somewhat of a transitioning outfit for spring because of my green parka. It is the perfect jacket for any outfit in the spring. I bought mine randomly a few years ago on the sale rack and I am so glad I did because I use it all the time. I definitely recommend finding and buying one. 

As for the rest of the outfit you have seen it or some variation of it because it is still cold and I am still layering. Hopefully, we will have nice weather come the weekend and lucky for me I get to start mine early!

Thank you for the support for the Vanity Fair contest so far!! I truly appreciate it and keep it up! :).
Happy Thursday!

xoox,
Danielle  









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ELLE
Shoes: FOREVER 21
Bag: COACH
Parka: GAP (Some ideas here)
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Beanie: gifted
Scarf: vintage
Bracelet: EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...