Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vanity Fair International Best Dressed List {Vote for Me}



Hello Dearies! Thank you for all your continuous support, feedback, and love that you devote to this little area on the web. With such a supportive community I am asking for your help! I  have entered into the Vanity Fair, International Best-Dressed list and I need your vote! Please take a moment and vote for yours truly! I thank you ahead of time for your support and the time you take to vote for me! Also, if any of you enter a look, let me know so I can see you! Again thank you for your support in all of my blogging/fashion related things. I admire your loyalty and you keep me blogging everyday knowing that people enjoy my style.
Here is the link to find me: Vanity Fair International Best Dressed List-Danielle.
xoox,
Danielle


p.s. Thank you again and spread the word with your trusty media sites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...