Friday, March 22, 2013

Uniformed


A perfect uniform: Boyfriend jeans, blazer, booties, statement scarf.



Too cold for outside pictures during the beginning of the week so inside we went. This outfit is a perfect go-to outfit. It is a nonsense, fool proof outfit because it is simple but chic, basically it is casually dapper! I chose neutral colors for this outfit and went with a little cheetah print to spice it up. This was one of the comfiest outfits for this whole week and I dare you to style an outfit just like this! 

I am beyond excited because I have two super fun photo shoots to edit over the weekend: one is the TEEN VOGUE photo shoot and another is a super springy outfit that I cannot wait to share. I will be showing a preview on my Instagram-@dhope so tune in!

Happy Friday!!
xoox,
Danielle 









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: GAP (here)
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Scarf: ZARA (here)
Sweater: GAP
Bracelets: EXPRESS




|Thanks for reading!|


2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feature! I cannot wait to see it!
      xoox,
      Danielle

      Delete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...