Friday, March 08, 2013

Two Versions



With or without the scarf?



Now you may be a little confused as to what I am talking about, well below in the post I have pictures of my outfit with this enormous scarf and without. I wanted to show you the shirt because last time in THIS OUTFIT you could not see the blouse very well. I really love that this blouse it a bit big on me so that it is almost a tunic but it is much more elegant and sophisticated. Contrary to my minimalistic black and white outfit with this shirt the first time, I wanted texture and color for this new outfit. I thought these wild snakeskin pants were perfect to contrast the sophistication of the shirt. Then of course I needed a sweater because of this erratic weather (and I thought spring was coming but their is almost a foot of snow outside). Anyway, this would have to be my second favorite winter outfit and I really cannot decide if I like the outfit better with or without the scarf. What do you think? Which do you prefer? By the way my first favorite winter outfit is THIS OUTFIT.

I wanted to keep my color palette rather neutral so my browns/tans/beiges were the ones I chose to keep everything cohesive, then some tiny, specs of color in the scarf.
My PARIS FASHION WEEK review will be coming up over the weekend, don't miss it. And I will be showing you a preview of my WARBY PARKER collaboration on my Instagram so check it out-@dhope. Super exciting stuff coming up!

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s I found a white blazer!!!! I shall be wearing it for my TEEN VOGUE PARTY. More soon!














photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: MOSSIMO
Shirt: WORTHINGTON (similarsimilar)
Scarf: GAP (here)
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO. 
Bracelet: COLDWATER CREEK
Lipstick: REVLON


|Thanks for reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...