Thursday, March 07, 2013

Twinning



See anybody you don't recognize? Or maybe you do recognize because we look alike . . .



My twinny and photographer wanted to be in some pictures for today! (So I needed to get my other sister to take pictures of us, yes there are a lot of us). We wanted to show that we actually do dress differently. I was going for a spring vibe and these pictures even look springy but it does not feel like spring (that was a lot if springs in one sentence . . .). In fact it is snowing as I speak. Amanda was going for a english-mod masculine vibe with her tartan pants and loafers. But she added some edge and a modern touch with her glasses and spiked cuff. Who's outfit do you prefer? You should really try both since they are so different. 

Next time she'll have no glasses so you can see if you think we look alike or not. Over the weekend my friend Kaki from Warby Parker and I will be finalizing the post to show you, yay!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 














photos by Amanda and Olivia

|The Outfit|
-Me-
Skirt: H&M (here)
Denim Shirt: MOSSIMO
Wedges: UO
Tights: EXPRESS
Necklace: AE
Clutch: MANDEE
Bracelets: DILARU, GAP
Lipstick: MAYBELLINE "coral lustre"

|The Oufit|
-Amanda-
Pants: GAP (here)
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Shoes: LUCKY BRAND (here)
Sunglasses: RAYBAN
Watch: vintage
Bracelet: DILARU

|Thanks for reading!|


1 comment:

  1. AAAWWW YOU GUYS ARE SOO CUTE I WISH I HAD A TWIN YOUR OUTFITS ARE FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...